Live in Nanny in Hertfordshire
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Hertfordshire, Ware
Salary £250 to £300 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 15:00
A family in Hertfordshire area is looking for a kind, loving and child-friendly Live In Full-Time Nanny to look after their toddler, nursery school-aged child and primary school aged child. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time. The oldest two will be at nursery and school, so you will be responsible for school drop-offs and pickups. Main care during the day of their toddler working alongside mum with the day to day duties.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one,
- walk the children in the park,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop offs and pick ups for the nursery and primary school aged children,
- helping the older children with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone who can start by the end of August. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J0680