Live in Nanny in Islington
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 17:00
Full-Time Live in Nanny sought to care for a lovely baby in Islington, London. The working hours for this job would be 10 to 12 hours per day, from Monday to Friday. A nice and great accommodation will be provided, own bedroom and bathroom.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would ideally want someone who is sweet, loving and patient, someone who’s into childcare. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Faye
- Position ID 2024650