Live in Nanny in Southwark, London
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £400 to £500 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
Nanny is needed by a family in Southwark, London for a Live In Full Time role to help them look after their two lovely toddlers. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time with some Fridays off. You will be provided with your own bedroom and bathroom on the top floor of the house.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone who has experience working with toddlers would be ideal. The family are looking for someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023664
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808627