Live in Nanny in Switzerland
- Posted 2 months ago
- Location Switzerland, Canton of Vaud
Salary £3000 to £3500 per Month
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Sun
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 201809326
A family in Switzerland is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny to look after their nursery and school aged children. The working hours for this job would be on a rota basis, 2 weeks on with a 24/7 cover and then 2 weeks off. The family has a strong preference for someone who speaks fluent English.
Duties for this position would include
- getting the children up and ready in the morning,
- preparing breakfast and healthy snacks for them,
- school/nursery runs,
- organising playdates and supervising them
- taking them to nearby parks and playgrounds,
- painting and colouring with them,
- reading to the children and helping them to read,
- encouraging the children to try new activities to explore their
- preparing dinner for the children,
- and ensuring the children are ready for bed in the evening by bathing
them, brushing their teeth and changing into their pyjamas.
The Nanny will also be asked to help with some light nursery duties such as
- organising the children's laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after meals,
- putting away toys and making sure play areas are clean,
- and ensuring the children's things are organised for the next day.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. Someone who has experience working abroad would be ideal but not a requirement. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023980