Full-Time Live in Nanny sought to care for two lovely school-aged children in Norwich location. The working hours for this job would be full time, from Monday to Friday, ideally a few hours in the morning and the rest of the hours would be in the afternoon. A nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate.
Duties for this position would include
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
- planning playdates
- creating a trusting, love and happy environment for the whole family
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young
- getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school
- attending any appointments or social events with the children
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.