A family in London is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. Nice accommodation will be provided, own bedroom, sitting room and en-suite, in the basement of the house.
Duties for this position would include
- helping children with their school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
- planning playdates
- creating a trusting, love and happy environment for the whole family
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young
- getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school
- attending any appointments or social events with the children
Someone who can drive is essential for this position. The family is planning on getting a dog so someone who is a pet-friendly would be ideal. The family would like someone to start in the middle of August.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.