Live In Nanny needed in Kensington
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £500 to £800 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Thursday - Sunday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 20:00
A Kensington, London family seeks a Full Time Live In Nanny to take care of their school-aged child. The working hours for this role will be full time for 5 days a week, ideally 3 weekdays and then Saturday and Sunday.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- helping with learning
- messy play with the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Live In Nanny will also be responsible for some light housekeeping duties such as
- laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- cleaning the child’s bedroom and play area,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal but not required. They would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024209