Live In Nanny required in Kensington
- Posted 2 months ago
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £500 to £800 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon, Thur - Sun
- Working Hours 16:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024209
A Kensington, London family seeks a Full Time Live In Nanny to take care of their school-aged child. The working hours for this role will be 5 days a week, ideally 3 weekdays and Saturday and Sunday, full time.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- helping with learning
- messy play with the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Live In Nanny will also be responsible for some light housekeeping duties such as
- laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- cleaning the child’s bedroom and play area,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
It would be ideal if the Nanny speaks French, but this is not a requirement. They would need someone to start as soon as possible but the family are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.