Live In Nanny required in Southampton
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Southampton, Curdridge
Salary £380 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Southampton is looking for a Full Time Live In Nanny to care for their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this position would be from Monday to Friday, up to 60 hours per week.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- preparing healthy meals,
- assisting the children with bath time routine,
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- assisting with school pickups and dropoffs,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- taking them out from time to time for some fresh air,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like to hire someone who can start as soon as possible. They need someone who is confident in driving. A nice accommodation will be provided for the Nanny.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant La Toya
- Position ID 2024556