Live in Overseas Nanny in Switzerland
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Switzerland, Ticino
Salary £550 to £600 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 21:00
A family based in Switzerland is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny to look after their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be 4 pm to 8/9 pm Monday to Friday and full day during Saturday.
The family is looking for someone who speaks English to a native level and bonus if a person can play a musical instrument and has a degree related to childcare. Accommodation is self-contained studio flat.
Duties would include
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026040