Athens, Greece has a family looking for a full time live in nanny to help them take care of their two toddlers. The family needs someone who is creative and caring.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 24 hours for 4 or 5 days
- changing nappies and helping with potty or toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after children's meals
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- organizing the children's clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children's clothes
- making sure the children's room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the children's supplies
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £750 to £800 per week
Location: Athens, Greece