Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Ealing
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
- Consultant Veronica
- Position ID 2024715
A family is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Ealing, London to help with their household and look after their baby and two school-aged children. The hours for this position will be from Monday to Friday, full time. The family is also open to hiring a live-in candidate and will provide a comfortable accommodation.
The family would ideally want someone who is understanding and loving, someone who has experience working with babies is a plus but not a requirement.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with all Nanny duties such as
- get the children up, dressed and ready for the day
- prepare meals such as breakfast
- do the school runs
- play both fun and educational games together
- sterilise milk bottles and feed the baby milk
- arrange outings
- do arts and crafts together
- resettle the baby after feeding
- help with the evening routine
- give weekly updates on the children's development
This position also involves housekeeping which includes
- cleaning the toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bedsheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.