Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Hampshire
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Hampshire, Southampton
Salary up to £10 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Southampton, Hampshire to help with their household and look after their baby. The hours for this position are 5 to 6 days per week, full time.
The family would ideally want someone who is kind and caring, someone who has experience working with babies is a plus but not a requirement.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with all Nanny duties such as
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
This position also involves housekeeping which includes
- cleaning toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bedsheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the suitable candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2022769
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201807132