Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Lambeth
- Posted 2 months ago
- Location London, Lambeth
- Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family of three in Lambeth, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household, maintain their property and look after their lovely toddler. As a Full Time Nanny Housekeeper you will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bed time routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the suitable candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024285