Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Newham
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Newham
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A Full Time Live out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Newham, London to look after their baby and toddler and maintain the cleanliness of their home. The Nanny Housekeeper would be required to work Monday to Friday, full time. Someone who has experience working with babies would be ideal but not required.
Housekeeping duties includes
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- maintaining a clean bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts together
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring they are washed, in their pyjamas and ready for bed
The Nanny Housekeeper must be able to do errands such as paying bills and doing grocery shopping for the family. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant James
- Position ID 2024534