Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Redbridge
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Redbridge
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 19:00
A family is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Redbridge, London to help with their household and look after their baby and lovely toddler. The hours for this position would ideally be Monday to Friday, full time.
The family would want someone who is passionate about childcare, someone who has experience working with domestic housekeeping would be ideal but not required.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for all Nanny duties such as
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up a nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
This position also involves housekeeping which includes
- cleaning the toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bedsheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live out nanny housekeeper department
- Position ID 2024462