Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Surrey
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Surrey, Elmbridge
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 16:30
A family in Elmbridge, Surrey is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to look after their two school-aged children as well as helping them in maintaining their home presentable and clean. The family is expecting a baby next year so someone who has a baby experience would be advantageous but not a must. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- helping children with after-school activities like homework
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- providing supervision and constant care to children
- being disciplined with the children when required
- playing with the children and taking them to the park
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be required to do housekeeping duties such as,
- weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday, full time and half day during Friday. Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal for this role. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny housekeeper department
- Position ID 2025032