Live out Nanny in Camden, London
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
A family situated in Camden, London requires an experienced Nanny to work on a Live Out Full-Time basis taking care of their three school-aged children. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. The family is also open to hiring live-in candidates.
A typical day would consist of
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family seeks someone passionate about working with children, proactive and able to engage at their children’s level. The family would ideally like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
If you want to learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position in more detail.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Taryn
- Position ID 2024565