Live out Nanny in Hackney, London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2024037
A family in Hackney, London is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny to look after their toddler and nursery school aged child. The family is looking for a professional, fun, proactive and engaging Nanny with baby experience who is willing to commit to a long term contract. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- getting the children up and ready in the morning,
- nursery runs,
- organising playdates and supervising them
- taking them to nearby parks and playgrounds,
- painting and colouring with them,
- reading to the children and helping them to read,
- encouraging the children to try new activities to explore their
- changing nappies, cleaning milk bottles for the little one,
- and ensuring the children are ready for bed in the evening by bathing
them, brushing their teeth and changing into their pyjamas.
The Nanny will also be asked to help with some light nursery duties such as
- organising the children's laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after meals,
- putting away toys and making sure play areas are clean,
- and ensuring the children's things are organised for the next day.
Someone who has special childcare needs experience would be ideal. They are looking for someone who knows how to drive automatic car but this is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start immediately but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024037