Live Out Nanny in Hounslow
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hounslow
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 20:00
A full time live out nanny is needed by a family in Hounslow to help look after their two babies. The nanny must be loving caring and initiative driven. A valid first aid qualification is essential.
The family is also open to candidates looking for full time live in position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm
- preparing milk
- organising the children’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing them
- playing with them
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- laundry and ironing after the children
- cleaning up after the meals
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times
The family needs someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Location: Hounslow NLOID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J1D00R0603