Live Out Nanny in Islington, London
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £12 to £13 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to join them in Islington, London. They are looking for a Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Thursday, full time with flexibility.
Duties for the position would include all morning routine such as
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring child’s room is clean,
- and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
The Nanny would ideally be someone who is caring, mature and loving. The family want someone to start as soon as possible, but can wait for the most suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023641
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180761