Live out Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £33000 to £35000 per Year
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full-Time Nanny/PA who will need to support the family and provide complete care for three school-aged children and perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the children to create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which they can thrive and develop. On occasion, the Nanny/PA will step in as household Personal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of their home.
The Nanny/PA will be needed from Monday to Friday, full time, but the family is flexible with the working hours. They are also open for both live in and live out candidates. Occasional travelling with the family might be needed for this role.
Duties for this position would include planning and supervising:
- Children’s Morning routine including bathing and dressing.
- Children’s evening bath time.
- Children’s bedtime including story reading.
- Children’s travel to any of the Employers’ houses.
- Children’s travel to holiday destinations.
- Children’s meals and snacks including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Children’s rest, bed and nap times.
- Implementing daily routines.
Other duties including:
- Clean up after children’s mealtimes.
- Maintaining and tidying the children’s bedrooms and play areas.
- Arrange the children’s laundry.
- Assisting and encouraging the children with any of homework, school
assignments and reading.
- Arranging appropriate creative activities for the children.
- Arranging appropriate educational activities for the children.
- Management of household staff
- Payment of household bills
- Supervision of contractors
- Snagging and arranging repair works
Someone who can drive is needed for this position. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this role. They would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J07D9