Live out Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to help them in caring for their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The family is looking for someone who is caring, loving and fun Nanny to care for their little ones. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time with some flexibility. Someone who speaks fluent English is highly desired for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J042A