Live out Nanny in Kensington, London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:30 - 19:30
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny to help them look after their school-aged child and their lovely babies. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time with a flexibility for occasional babysitting. The family is willing to offer more hours if the candidate would be happy to.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little ones,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Taryn
- Position ID 2024444