Live Out Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience more than 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A full time live out nanny is needed by a family in Kensington to help look after their adorable little baby. The nanny must have relative experiences and good references from previous families.
A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm
- preparing milk
- organising the child's daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- helping the child with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the child
- laundry and ironing after the child
- cleaning up after the meals
- maintaining the child's room and play areas tidy at all times
The family would want someone who can start around the month of June or July.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour, £15 to £17 per hour if the candidate is a Norland nanny.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J22EB0703