Live out Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
A family in Richmond, London is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. The family is looking for someone bubbly and energetic, Nanny experience is a must for this position and longevity on previous roles is needed. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J04FB