Live out Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
Full Time Live Out Nanny in Southwark, London is needed by a family to care for their toddler and school-aged child. The family is looking for someone patient, loving and active who will focus on the children and their development. A valid First Aid qualification is essential for this role.
The Nanny will be needed from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra babysitting if needed. Someone who can travel with the family occasionally is ideal or this position.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny duties including
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start by September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J039B