Live out Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Westminster, London is seeking a reliable and energetic Live Out Full-Time Nanny to care for their toddler and two school-aged children. The Nanny will be required to work full time from Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required. The family is expecting a baby so someone who has experience caring for babies would be ideal.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025378