Live out Nanny in Winchester
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Hampshire, Winchester
Salary £10 to £11 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
Nanny needed for a Full Time Live out role in Winchester location to help them to look after their lovely toddler and school-aged children. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting if needed. The family is looking for a proactive Nanny with a muck-in attitude and who has strong experience in looking after multiple children at a time. Travelling with the family is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who can drive is essential for this role. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who is a pet-friendly would be beneficial as they own dogs. The family wants someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J02FA