Live Out Nanny needed in Broxbourne
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Hertfordshire, Broxbourne
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their baby and two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
They need someone who is a confident driver. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024716