Live Out Nanny needed in Hampshire
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Hampshire, Eastleigh
Salary £9 to £10 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
Full Time Live Out Nanny sought to care for a baby and nursery school-aged child in Hampshire area. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time. Flexibility to travel with the family will be needed once the baby is older. This role will focus mainly on looking after the baby and experience with babies would be essential for this role.
The duties of the Live Out Nanny would be
- washing and dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the children,
- sterilising bottles,
- changing nappies,
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- and having knowledge of said milestones,
- taking the baby out to the park and for walks,
- organising music classes,
- and attending baby groups.
This position would also require light housekeeping duties such as
- doing laundry and ironing,
- cleaning play areas,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone incredibly caring and passionate about young children is needed. A driver would be beneficial but not necessary. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2024084