Live out Nanny needed in London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Greater London
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek, Norwegian
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A family situated in London requires an experienced Nanny to work on a Live Out Full-Time basis taking care of their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. Someone who knows how to drive would be advantageous for this role but not a requirement.
A typical day would consist of
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure their room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family seeks someone who can speak an additional language such as Greek or Norwegian but this is not a must. The family would ideally like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
If you want to learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position in more detail.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2025019