Live Out Nanny required in Chelsea
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for a Live Out Full Time Nanny to look after their two school-aged children, their lovely toddler and baby. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Friday, full time.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop-offs and pickups,
- helping the older children with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who knows how to drive is ideal but not required. The family would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024069
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201809406