Live out Nanny required in Kensington
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 20:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their three school-aged children and their lovely toddler (main focus). The Nanny will be required Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra hours every other Saturday.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- helping older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure their room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family is ideally looking for someone who knows how to drive but this is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Taryn
- Position ID 2024410