Live out Temporary Nanny in Chelsea
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 17:00
Chelsea, London family with three school-aged children seeks for a friendly and reliable Full Time Live Out Temporary Nanny to take care of their little ones. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Wednesday, full time with the flexibility for occasional babysitting. They would need someone for 3 days, starting on the 17th of June until the 19th of June.
The Live Out Temporary Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family is looking for an experienced Nanny with a valid Paediatric First Aid qualification and a valid DBS check. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Temporary Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026063