Mandarin speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A reliable Mandarin speaking after school nanny is needed by a family in Brent to help take care of their cute toddler and school aged child. It is important that the nanny speaks Mandarin to help the children learn the language. The family ideally needs someone who knows how to drive. They also prefer someone comfortable around animals since they own a dog.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 4 days a week, ideally Monday to Thursday, from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm, family is flexible
- picking up the children from school
- help the children learn Mandarin language through reading, singing and language games
- encourage development skills relative to the children's age and level of motor and social development
- assist them with homework
- helping organize playdates and extracurricular activities
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally
- going to the park with them
- taking the children to museum and exhibits
- helping with the bedtime routine
- changing bedsheets for the children
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
The family would need someone to start around 2nd week of August.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J22771403