Mandarin speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 16:30 - 19:30
A family is looking for a Mandarin speaking Afterschool Nanny in Westminster, London to help them take care of their cute little toddler. They are looking for someone who has prior experience with childcare. The working hours would be from Monday to Friday, approximately 15 hours per week. The candidate needs to be flexible and work will be mostly during term time.
A typical day would consist of
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family is ideally looking for someone who will speak Mandarin to the child, to help the child learn the language during the child’s early years. They are also open for French speakers. The family would like someone to start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024867