Mandarin speaking Live in Housekeeper
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Cantonese, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
A family in Camden, London is looking for a Full-Time Mandarin speaking Live In Housekeeper who can help maintain the upkeep of their household. Someone who speaks Mandarin would be beneficial for this role. The family is also open to hiring Cantonese speakers.
They are looking to hire someone who is trustworthy and very responsible and can work in a Full-Time role from Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to work additional hours on weekends, only when needed.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for duties such as
- Full housekeeping duties
- Maintaining all bedrooms
- Maintaining wardrobe/ closet space
- Ironing (clothes and bedding)
- Organising the washing
- Folding the clothes
- Ensuring the kitchen and bathroom areas are kept tidy
- Washing the dishes
- Loading the dishwasher
- Hoovering mopping and sweeping
- Dusting furniture and ornaments
- Spraying all rooms
- Cooking healthy meals
- dishing out the meals to the family
- Buying the grocery shopping for the meals
- cleaning up the utensils and dishes after cooking.
The Housekeeper will be provided with own bedroom and bathroom. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Tom
- Position ID 2024558