Mandarin speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Essex, Brentwood
Salary £450 to £500 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Mandarin
- Education 1 year
A family in Brentwood, Essex is seeking for a Full Time Live in Mandarin speaking Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their primary school aged child. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time. Your duties will include full working days and extra babysitting during the week only if needed and this will be arranged in advance.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- rroviding supervision and constant care to the child
- being disciplined with the the child when required
- tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- playing with the child and taking to the park
- planning and organising age related activities
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
Someone who speaks Mandarin would be ideal for this role to help the child engage using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023914
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201808373