Mandarin Speaking Nanny in Islington
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Live Out Nanny who can help a family in Islington, London in looking after their two toddlers. Someone who speaks Mandarin is ideal.
The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, around 20 to 25 hours per week during school term, and with flexibility on hours during holidays.
The Part Time Nanny would be responsible in
- getting the children ready in the morning,
- taking the children to school,
- some light housekeeping in their rooms and kitchen after meals,
- collecting them from school,
- organising after school activities,
- preparing healthy snacks and meals,
- taking them to the playground,
- doing the children's laundry and ironing,
- ensuring the children's play area and bedrooms are kept tidy,
- teaching them nursery rhymes,
- reading to them
- helping out with the bath and bedtime routine
- and ensuring they are in their pyjamas and have brushed their teeth.
The family would like a Mandarin speaking Nanny to encourage them to learn and to help them gain communicational skills in the language.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023544
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180761