Mandarin speaking Nanny in Islington
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:15 - 17:30
Islington, London family is looking for a Mandarin-speaking Nanny for a Full Time Live Out role. They would need someone to help them in looking after their lovely toddler and school-aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with short breaks during the day.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny duties including
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
Someone who speaks Mandarin is essential for this position but the family is also open for French speakers. The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J09B6