Mandarin speaking Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A loving and caring Mandarin speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Wandsworth, London for a Full-Time role. Help is needed in looking after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with long breaks during the day. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates. The family would need someone who speaks Mandarin to help the children interact well using the language.
The Full-Time Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J01A1