Mandarin speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London , Fulham
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:15 - 19:15
A Mandarin-speaking Afterschool Nanny is needed to care for a school-aged child. The Afterschool Nanny will be based in Fulham, London. The candidate must be have a warm and friendly attitude to be able to build a good relationship with child and act as an older sibling for the child. A Mandarin-speaking candidate is essential for the child to learn the language at a young age.
A Valid First Aid Qualification is needed for this role. The family is flexible with the working hours but preferably Monday to Friday, around 20 hours to 25 hours per week.
Afterschool Nanny duties include:
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the child,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine,
- teaching life lessons.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026010