Nanny Housekeeper in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Buckinghamshire, Beaconsfield
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
Beaconsfield based family is seeking a full time live in nanny housekeeper to help look after their two charming school aged children whilst maintaining the upkeep of their beautiful home.
The family needs a candidate who can drive. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm
Accommodation: Own double bedroom
- supervising homework
- preparing meals for the children
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- wiping down the kitchen surfaces and cooking utensils after use
- organising the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
- changing the bedsheets
- taking the children to activities and playdates
- making sure the bedroom and bathroom are clean
The family needs someone who can start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £500 per week
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J03412603