Nanny Housekeeper in Fulham, London
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to look after their lovely toddler as well as helping them in maintaining their home presentable. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with some flexibility. Both parents work full time so they might need occasional proxy parenting and sleeping overnight on their house.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be required to do housekeeping duties such as,
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this position. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025997