Nanny Housekeeper in Kingston
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 16:00
A family is looking for a Full time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper in Kingston, London to help with their household and look after their toddler. The working hours for this position would be 4 days a week, ideally Tuesday to Friday, full time. They need someone who is energetic and active as their little one is very energetic too.
It is a very modern home with mainly wood, brass, glass and marble so they would need a high standard of housekeeping. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
Duties will also include general Nanny duties such as,
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child
They would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start immediately. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0218