Nanny Housekeeper in Kingston, London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Tuesday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 16:00
A family of three in Kingston, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their toddler. Someone who is organised and independent is what the family is looking for.
As a Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper, you will be required to work from Tuesday to Friday, full time. Extra babysitting hours can be provided if the candidate desires.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who can drive would be ideal for this role but not a must. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0218