Nanny Housekeeper in Wandsworth
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £400 to £500 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny Housekeeper to look after their nursery and school aged children as well as helping them in maintaining their household.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the children at all times they are in your care.
- Encouraging development in skills which are relevant to the
children’s age and level of motor and social development e.g.
puzzles, reading, painting, writing, arithmetic, drawing, music,
telling the time.
- Taking the children to and from activities, sports and play dates.
- Bathing the children and preparing them for bed.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be required to do housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- Washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with some flexibility. Someone who can drive will be ideal for this position but is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but can wait for the most suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023513
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 20180761