A dependable and caring Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Hammersmith, London to help them with their household and look after their two school-aged children and toddler. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- playing with them,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.