A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny in London to help them to care for their two school-aged children. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. The family is looking for someone who is passionate about childcare.
The Live Out Nanny will be responsible for
- Helping children with their school homework
- Creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- Keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained, and
- Making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- Ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- Collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- Preparing children for bed
- Planning play dates
- Taking to school, activities and events
- Creating a trusting, loving and happy environment for the whole family
The family want someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.